ProfileBREAKING NEW GROUNDS AND BEING THE “FIRST” OF TURKEY MARITIME INDUSTRY SINCE 1952
Senior Captain Altay Altuğ’s efforts and forward thinking shaped today’s quality standards of ship-handling operations and pilotage services in Turkey.
- First Pilot Station of Izmir.
- First Stationary Pilot Station of Turkey.
- First Pilot Radio Station of Turkey.
- First Private Authorised Pilot Station of Turkey.
- First Private Company assigned by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime and Communication as the “Authorised Pilotage and Towage Organization”.
No contacts yet.
Media & Links
No media yet.