Welcome to the Marine-Pilots.com website (the "Website").
Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You provide complete and accurate registration information with your real name and maintain accurate registration information on the Website. No Nicknames are allowed.
Use of this Website
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court.
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights.
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website.
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity.
Rules of comment forum
There are some rules that all discussion participants must follow:
- Insults have no place in the discussions. If you disagree with an article or comment, criticize its contents and do not attack the author.
- Discrimination and defamation of other users and social groups on the basis of their religion, origin, nationality, disability, income, sexual orientation, age or gender is expressly prohibited.
- Defamation as well as statements damaging to business and reputation may not be distributed.
- We will remove any unverifiable allegations and suspicions that are not supported by credible arguments or sources. Please make every effort to obtain verifiable statements.
- Advertising and other commercial content has no place in the discussions. Also refrain from referring to your blog or website in any of your comments. - Your user profile is used for this purpose.
- Personal and personal data of others may not be published by you. Please also consider carefully which of your own data you make freely available on the Internet.
- You must own the rights to distribute the content you publish. If you reproduce third-party content, please ensure that it is released for distribution. - Poems are also generally protected by copyright. Therefore never publish more than short excerpts.
- Quotations must be clearly marked as such and should be used as sparingly as possible. Always indicate the source of your quotation. In addition, always use quotations to supplement your own statements instead of giving you a large part of your contribution.
- Links may be used in comments, for example to refer to further information on a topic. Marine-Pilots.com is not responsible for the linked contents and does not systematically check them. However, we reserve the right to remove links if the linked content violates the rules listed here.
- The opinions expressed by users of the forum are explicitly their opinions and do not reflect the opinions of the editorial staff of Marine-Pilots.com.
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Marine-Pilots.com.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact Marine-Pilots.com immediately at the address provided below.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, FEATURES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, PLAYABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE PROVIDED SERVICES WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT, OR AUDIO CONTENT FROM THE WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEB SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEB SITE.
Marine-Pilots.com retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.