An information sheet for marine pilots about novel coronavirus. Published by the Australian Government - Department of Health
This information sheet includes:
- what are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- how does coronavirus spread?
- what is Australia doing?
- what vessels have additional coronavirus requirements?
- how do I find out if a vessel may be subject to additional coronavirus requirements?
- how can I reduce my risk?
- am I subject to enhanced health screening and isolation recommendations if I pilot a vessel?
- what should I do if I develop symptoms after disembarking the vessel?
- will I be contacted if I have been exposed to someone with coronavirus?
- other information
- where can I get more information about coronavirus?
View PDF with full information