Live Chat will be available from 08:00 to 20:00 each day of the week.
We have a group of very knowledgeable and respectful Moderators that can help you out with questions.
CHAT Rules of the Road:
• Be polite and respectful, treat others as you would like to be treated.
• Use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, bodily functions, or anything like that. Be mindful as there may be children watching.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other inappropriate behavior
• Constant complaining
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
• Please keep conversations of personal issues (medical, domestic, legal, etc.) out of the chat; take it to messaging or email. Remember, you are a guest here.
Chat Room Moderators
A Moderator (blue wrench) is an earned position based on chat participation, helpfulness, courtesy and respect for others. Do not ask to be a Moderator, it is earned.