The interview focused on the following issues:
1. The association has started with the aim of improving the entire eco system of pilot boarding arrangements. How do you plan to achieve this?
2. One of the policies of AIMPA is "Reform the pilot recruitment & licensing " Pls tell us about the reforms you intend to bring.
3. The main objective is "Safety & security of the pilots". Have you done any survey with pilots what are their existing concerns about safety & security?
4. There is a need for data collection for accidents and near misses. How will the association ensure this mammoth task with all major and non majors ports and terminals?
5. What role maritime administration can play in your opinion to minimise the risk and threat to the safety of pilots?